Our high profile client requires a Recruitment Advisor to join the team based in Hams Hall, Birmingham for a contract initially till December 2017 with the view to being extended ongoing.
To effectively and efficiently support and carry out recruitment activities across the UK, in line with business requirements.
To provide a timely and well organised process driven service, ensuring positions are filled in time, with suitable candidates.
To utilise recruitment systems to manage recruitment processes efficiently and effectively.
To support the effective and efficient running of the Recruitment and Staffing function.
The role will be expected to perform the following activities, covering permanent, student and post graduate recruitment activity.
Responsibility for Objectives
1. Recruitment Processes: All recruitment and selection processes for all hiring managers across all UK sites
To ensure the consistent and appropriate application of all necessary processes within the scope of the role, as dictated by business requirements.
2. Recruitment Marketing: All administrative and organisational tasks related to recruitment marketing - e.g. job adverts, employer image etc.
To ensure that all UK sites are able to source candidates of the highest possible quality, to the operational benefit of the Company.
3. Employer Branding/Employer of Choice: All administrative and organisational tasks related to employer branding
To ensure the image of our client as an attractive employer throughout the whole acquisition process (gaining a positive candidate experience)
4. Applications/data management: All applications whether speculative or otherwise as per standard procedure/SLA
To ensure consistency and accuracy of service at all times.
5. Data Analysis and Reporting: Relevant recruitment and selection statistics on an ongoing basis
To aid the recommendation of process and efficiency improvements and to demonstrate team adherence to SLA.
6. Admin: All general administrative tasks related to recruitment
To ensure that all business requirements for all UK sites can be met.
7. Recruitment Systems (i.e. Mr Ted)
Main point of contact for and super user of any relevant IT systems used within the recruitment process
Support Line Managers in the use of Mr Ted
Activation and deactivation of accounts
Efficient and effective use of Mr Ted
To ensure the consistent application and implementation of such systems, as dictated by business requirements.
To ensure the efficient and timely use of Mr Ted.
To ensure cost effective use of Mr Ted accounts.
To ensure process and service efficiency.
8. Pre-Selection Support
The pre-selection processes within the department, providing support to both candidates and colleagues where necessary
To ensure that pre-selection processes run according to concept and process / procedure guidelines.
9. Psychometric Testing
Psychometric testing as an integral part of the recruitment and selection process
To ensure that the highest level of candidates are selected to join the business.
Ensures delivery in line with Service Level Agreement
To ensure quality of service and products are delivered to customers, as well as adherence to agreements and policies
Knowledge Skills and Experience required
• Organisational skills
• Business related experience required
• Knowledge of recruitment and selection techniques, processes and procedures
• Understanding of MS Office and IT systems such as Mr Ted
• Employment law
• Experience of working both cross-function and/or internationally
• Highly developed communication skills
• German language would be an advantage
• Proven time management skills
• Ability to work in a high volume environment whilst maintaining attention to detail.
• Strong analytical skills
Qualified to NVQ Level 4 or equivalent i.e. in Business Management/ Human Resources.
Index Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
"Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion".