Nursery Assistant Newcastle Under Lyme
Nurse Plus are seeking to recruit flexible, qualified and experienced nursery assistants to provide, day to day cover, short or long term placements within nurseries. This is a fabulous opportunity to enhance your knowledge and experience further.
Salary: Competitive hourly rate and weekly pay
Duties may include:
- Making sure that children are safe, happy and stimulated
- Communicating information to children using play
- Encouraging children’s development
- Creating a child friendly environment
- Maintaining toys and play equipment
- Keeping records
- Ideally qualified to Level 3 standards, minimum Level 3, or suitably experienced.
- Must be reliable, caring, enthusiastic & confident supporting children
Benefits of working in Homecare with Nurse Plus-
Flexible Hours - To suit your needs
Rewarding - job satisfaction
Free Training - Qualification opportunities
Reputable Agency - established since 2005
Excellent Weekly Pay - including holiday pay
Staff Benefits - Staff Lottery & Plus Points Scheme
Nurse Plus is a national company with a network of branches across the UK, We run award winning in-house training sessions, allowing people new to care a career path with full training and support. We offer full office support available for you day or night to assist you with any issue or difficulties you may have.
An enhanced DBS check will be required.
Apply today for Nursery work in Newcastle Under Lyme
Equal Opportunity Employer (Agy)