Business Operations Manager
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a dynamic individual to drive the further expansion and development of our highly reputable, private orthodontic practice in Solihull.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of the business, expanding our patient database and helping to set strategic goals for the future. They will be a strong leader with the ability to lead and inspire the team, as well as highly self-motivated in order to achieve sustainable financial growth through forging strong relationships with referrers.
• Liaise with Principal Orthodontist to develop business goals.
• Work with marketing specialist to design business plans and strategies to achieve the business goals.
• Lead, motivate and train the team to achieve the identified goals.
• Ensure the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material , equipment etc ) in conjunction with HR Manager
• Organise and coordinate day-to-day operations.
• Supervise the work of employees and provide feedback and coaching.
• Create, build and maintain relationships with peers, referrers etc
• Gather, analyse and interpret external and internal data and report on same
• Organise marketing activities.
• Represent the company at events, conferences etc
• Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines.
• Carry out any other reasonable management request
The successful candidate will have the ability to develop and convert business opportunities with a proven track record of strategic planning and implementation, along with evidence of the ability to lead, manage and motivate staff.
They will be well organised with excellent knowledge of MS Office and databases. Experience of working within the dental industry is desirable but not essential.
We offer a newly refurbished, modern working environment with on-site parking. 25 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays (pro-rata).
Please apply with your CV and a covering letter which sets out how you meet the criteria required for the role by 31st August 2017. NB: Applications without the appropriate accompanying letter will not be considered.