Jobrole: Quality Technician
JobType: Permanent + excellent benefits
Working Hours: Mon - Thus 8.30-5:30 / Fri 8.30 - 4pm (Overtime on Sat 8am -12pm at time and half if wanted)
Job Overview of a Quality Technician
Office Angels are currently working with a market leading distributor of components within the automotive industry, they have an immediate requirement for a Quality Technician. You will support manufacturing methods and have experience working within a similar role previously carrying Quality testing. This company is experiencing a rapid period of growth, and are looking for an enthusiastic, friendly person with maximum experience in a similar role.
Our client is looking to recruit a Quality Technician with immediate effect. You will be joining a existing team, the company retains a high number of staff, and there are long servers within the team with a experience, and full training would be given along with an induction.
We are looking for someone who can come in hit the ground running, a fast learner, with strong communication skills, an attention to detail, and a team focused attitude to work.
- An experienced Quality Technician?
- A self-confident and reliable team player?
- Proven in your ability to hit and exceed targets?
- In possession of a good telephone manner, clear handwriting and basic computer skills?
- Prepared to take a numeracy and literacy test?
- Do you have a full, clean, U.K driving licence?
The main role and responsibilities of a Quality Technician will include;.
- Be fully competent with the use of various inspection equipment).
- Be able to work with Microsoft Office applications (Excel / Word / Outlook).
- Be able to read and understand engineering drawings and specifications.
- Have a full clean driving license.
- Be able to work accurately to strict deadlines.
- Be comfortable communicating with customers and suppliers.
- Be flexible with approach to overtime.
- A Knowledge / use of CMM and Vickers Hardness Testing machines would be advantageous.
The ideal Quality Technician will posses the following skills:
- Previous experience within same role is essential
- You MUST have driving licence and own vehicle
- Must have experience within Quality depts
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY. If you are not contacted within 10 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please only apply if you are immediately available or with a weeks notice as this position is to start within the next two weeks.
You can view all of our roles on www.office-angels.com or on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.