Gilbert Meher is currently working with one of the fastest growing care providers in the UK. They now have more than 30 Neuro-Disability and Mental Health Nursing homes nationwide and have ambitious plans to double in size over the next 5-10 years. Their mission as an organization is to make every day better for everyone they care and work with and they require the right Managers on-board to help champion these values. They now seek a Registered Manager to look after a new state of the art 40 bed Neuro-Disability Nursing home based in Birmingham.
• Identifying new business opportunities
• Managing budgets, ensuring that costs are controlled and that the home is profitable
• Ensuring compliance with regulations
• Working with regulatory bodies and local placing authorities
• Conducting pre-admission assessments and completing costings for prospective admissions
• Creating and developing strong relationships - internal and external
• Leading and motivating your team
• Dealing with recruitment, employee relations and other people related issues
• Facilitating and coordinating staff training and development, conducting appraisals and supervisions
• Experience Of managing/Deputising in a Nursing Home, Hospital or Complex care Centre
• 3- 5 years frontline Senior Clinical experience in a similar position
• Qualified Nurse RMN, RGN or RNLD
• Ability to manage a Multidisciplinary team
• Approachable, personable and have a keen eye for detail
• Experience of managing a budget would be advantageous but not essential as you will have the support from the Regional operations Manager.