HR Compliance Administrator
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Compliance Administrator to join our team.
- You will ensure that reference checks are carried out in a timely manner to the required standards and company procedures.
- You will support the business, providing excellent customer focus at all times.
- Prioritising work effectively and taking into account any external deadlines.
- Proactively managing all referencing activity and responding to all requests via post or email within the SLA.
- Proactively request and chase new starter reference checks in line with sector requirements.
- Liaise with unit managers and other departments in the HRSS in order to close off requests in a timely manner
- Use SAP to run reports and interrogate data.
- Raising issues as and when required to your line manager.
- Dealing with telephone queries in a calm and polite manner.
- Previous HR admin experience
- Customer Service orientation
- Professional and positive approach
- Self motivated
- Self organised
- Team player
- Decision making
- Proactive and can do attitude
About the company
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services in our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.