A new and exciting opportunity as become available for an experienced Production Manager based in the West Midlands. The company are an automotive engineering company based near Birmingham.
The company are currently looking for a Production Manager. They are looking for a highly skilled Production Manager who has worked in a variety of engineering environments including automotive. Ideally, they would like candidate to have foundry or casting experience but this is not essential.
They are interested in candidate who has proven experience in continuous and process improvement. You will be responsible for production planning and scheduling as well as setting budgets. You will need to be an organised manager who has good attention to detail. Candidates that apply need to have previously managed a team of engineers.
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Educated HNC/HND level in an engineering or management discipline / apprenticeship
- Continuous improvement experience - (demonstrate different techniques used)
- Forging / Casting or Foundry Experience
- Worked within an Automotive engineering environment
- Experience in Managing / Supervising a team of people
- Good attention to detail
- Exceptional time management
- Good verbal and written communication
- Excellent organisational skills
- Leadership skills
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Keywords: Production Manager, Engineering, Automotive, Foundry, Casting, Manufacturing Manager, Continuous improvement