Service Transitions Specialist
As a Service Transitions Specialist at G4S Cash Solutions, you will have specific responsibilities for the identification, management and control of risk in order to safeguard the business, staff, customers, assets and reputation. Every G4S employee has a role to play in understanding and supporting the business in embedding effective risk management controls and assurance and be integral to the effectiveness and success of G4S.
G4S is the largest secure solutions company in the world, the second largest private employer on the London Stock Exchange and one of Britain’s top Employers. Our Cash Management Solutions business has expertise in cash and valuables transportation, cash processing, ATM and cash centre outsourcing, secure storage and retrieval.
As Service Transitions Specialist your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the transition between new customers and service delivery within Operations.
- Communicating solutions, successes and opportunities to the Service Transition Manager.
- Establishing strong links with our customers.
- Continually monitoring progress against plans reporting variances as required.
To be successful you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications
- The ability to work under pressure, work to deadlines and high attention to detai
To apply please visit our website.
Closing Date: July 31, 2017