Head of HR - Birmingham - £75-£80k
This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive and entrepreneurial business as they continue their growth. As Head of HR you will be responsible for managing a small but busy HR team, delivering operational HR and driving the People Strategy. Reporting to the HR Director you will need to be a hands on Head of HR with the responsibility for building and developing a HR team to deliver the highest quality in HR provision.
Key responsibilities will include
- Working on improving capabilities and quality of the Management team
- Delivering projects (rewards, recruitment, engagement) to ensure the business can attract and retain the best staff at all levels
- Addressing key HR performance (e.g. absence, disciplinary) issues and drivers, proactively working with relevant managers in assessing people issues, determining appropriate strategies and HR interventions to overcome them.
- Providing robust coaching and development of the HR team and looking at improvements to HR processes.
- Advising on all high risk Employee Relations (ER) cases.
You will need a collaborative style and a desire to engage with staff at all levels using their expertise and knowledge of the business to your benefit.
The perfect candidate is expected
- To be MCIPD qualified
- To have an HR background in businesses operating in a fast paced, corporate environment.
- To be passionate about delivering high quality HR Service.
Salary - £75-80,000.
Please follow the link below to apply.
For more information call Diana Sharp or Jon Terry at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 (Please quote ref 11306)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Recruitment will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Twitter @WrightSol_HR, Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR, or our Linked in Group Wright Solutions (HR Consultancy)