New Build Site Manager
My Client is a well-respected and established residential house builder based in the Worcestershire area have built a number of high profile developments in Worcestershire and surrounding areas. Due to an on-going project they are currently looking to appoint a Site Manager on a Temp/Perm basis.
This is a genuine opportunity to gain a consistency of work with a well set-up organisation.
Job specification - Site Manager New Build Housing
- Site build from the inception to handover
- Health and Safety
- Ensuring site is completed to time and budget constraints
- Liaison with client and building control
- Control and monitoring of sub-contractors
Experience / Qualifications - Site Manager New Build Housing
- Previous new build housing experience is essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget
- CSCS Management
- First Aid Certificate
This role offers attractive rates and a genuine opportunity to gain permanent employment.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.