ST4/ST5 in Cardiology
ID Medical is looking for SPR level locums for Cardiology positions in the West Midlands. Successful applicants will use their clinical experience to diagnose and treat patients of all ages, from prenatal diagnosis to end-of-life care. Excellent communication skills and the ability to give clear and concise instructions to more junior doctors are essential for this role.
Ideal candidates will have experience dealing with patients suffering from:
- Heart Murmurs
- Coronary Artery Thrombosis/Myocardial Infarction
- Aortic/Mitral Valve Diseases
This is a great opportunity to advance your career in Cardiology or prepare for a specialty in electrophysiology, cardiac imaging, device therapy or heart failure.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent communication skills to deal with a wide range of colleagues and patients
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Good organisational ability and effective decision-making skills
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested "Excellent" by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum. ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations. If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.