I have received a brilliant opportunity to work for large UK wide organisation. The company itself is within the wholesale sector and has a large, family history behind them. With an excellent and attractive new office and a healthy order book of work, this could be a great time to join the company. It is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to become part of a secured and stable institution.
Ideally, you must:
- Have previous experience as a Credit Controller
- A relevant degree qualification, or higher, within the finance or accounting is essential
- Be confident in building relationships via phone calls and meeting
- Be able to manage a large number of UK branches, with occasional visits
- An outgoing personality and strong work ethics
- Be able to work to strict deadlines each month
- The confidence to deal effectively with a variety of customer queries
- Self-motivation and dedication to progress forward in this role
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a professional services group that continuously looking to expand its operations
- Be joining a company that projects continued growth plans, while working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Work in a centrally located office with easy transport links and on-site parking if needed
If you are a bright and focused individual looking to help your credit control career flourish, then this is definitely the role you have been looking for!