Engineer Surveyor (pressure) - Stafford
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Home based covering - Stafford area
Salary £33000 - £43000 + car + pension (15 - 20% of salary per year) + private health care +
benefits + day time flexible hours + 3 - 4 year training programme
Hours Monday - Friday - Day time flexible (40) hours that you plan and organise
Must have hands on experience on:
- Boilers & pressure systems - air, water, steam systems, compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant.
- Boilers, Steam Boilers, Industrial Boilers, Air, water and steam systems, pressure vessels, pipeworks, tanks, heat exchangers
- Understanding of corrosion and erosion and metals and materials
- HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Mechanical Engineering discipline (eg Plant Engineering / Marine Engineering) Or I Eng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
- Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential - Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
- Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (PSSR, PUWER, COSHH, PED etc) .
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your local area - manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
- 40 hours per week - including commuting / travel time & reporting
To apply send CV to Tara Birks at morson or call 0161 .- 707 .- 1516
Key words - Boilers, Steam Boilers, Industrial Boilers, Air, water and steam systems, pressure vessels, pipeworks, tanks, heat exchangers
Understanding of corrosion and erosion and metals and materials
Manufacturing; mechanical engineer surveyor; engineer surveyor; crane surveyor; lift surveyor; service engineer; maintenance; loler; puwer; pssr; coshh; maintenance engineer; repair; foundation degree; fault finding. Higher National Certificate (HNC); Higher National Diploma (HND); Mechanical Engineering; Plant Engineering; winches; davits; Marine Engineering; hydraulics; LCGI; Licentiateship; refrigeration plant
Mechanical Engineer required with experience of lifting & handling equipment & machinery, overhead cranes or boilers & pressure systems, mechanical assets. Very stable company, 40 hours per week. Manage your own diary. Local work only.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75122917