Registered Manager - Residential - Birmingham
Hampton’s are currently recruiting for a permanent Residential Children’s Home Manager to work for a private care company in Birmingham. The home is a 4 bedded unit servicing children with emotional behavioural difficulties. The most recent Ofsted rated the home as Good with improved effectiveness.
The Registered Manager will lead and direct the teams Deputy Managers, Team Leaders and Key Workers who will be working alongside other professionals, to ensure the highest quality care is provided.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management for Residential Childcare.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in residential care or a directly related field.
- Understanding of a variety of different therapeutic models.
- Experience dealing with Children dealing with Emotional Behavioural Difficulties.
- Strong leadership and management skills, including the ability to delegate effectively.
- Have appropriate knowledge and experience of residential care.
- Be creative and able to use your own initiative and manage in challenging situations.
Salary – up to £35,000
If you are Interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please email your CV to email@example.com or call James Moran – 01926 356 546
Hampton’s Resourcing prides itself on creating opportunities for Social Care Senior Managers to challenge themselves to continually develop their skills and experience. Our aim is to consistently find work for the most talented individuals within Children’s and Adults Social Care services, across the UK