Junior / Graduate Test Analyst - Derby - £20k - Software
Junior Test Analyst
Salary: Up to £20,000
A multiple award winning software house is looking for a Junior Test Analyst to join their rapidly growing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to truly launch their testing career. My client offers career progression and the opportunity to work with the latest testing tools including Selenium.
We are looking for a bright individual with a sense of enthusiasm and the ability to think outside the box. You should have a thirst for knowledge and possess a genuine passion for software testing.
The ideal candidate
• A good understanding of the software development and testing lifecycle
• A good grasp of at least one modern object-oriented language e.g. C#, Java, C++
• Experience in a commercial Software Development environment, ideally with some testing/quality assurance exposure
• A strong academic background, ideally to a degree level in Computer Science or related
• Passionate, enthusiastic and a hungry to launch a successful career in QA
• Good organisation skills and time management
• Friendly, approachable, positive 'cando’ attitude.
If you would like to be considered for this role, apply below or get in contact with Richard Bailey for further details.
Xpertise are acting as an employment agency and business