Office Administrator - uPVC Windows - Telford - £18k
Office Administrator – uPVC Windows / Doors
Salary – to £18K + Benefits
An articulate Office Administrator is required by a leading manufacturing company to provide general office support and administration to a growing team. A salary of up to £18,000 is available for this position
In this challenging role, you will provide administrative support across the business, customer queries, general filling and photocopying and some health and safety monitoring
Skills Required / Duties
The Office Administrator will have the following:
- Previous experience of working for a Windows / Doors manufacturing company
- Solid administrative skills
- Strong communication skills
- At least 5 GCSEs from A-C – 2 of which must be English and Maths
- Good IT / computer skills
This is a superb opportunity to join a leading manufacturing firm within a growing team.
Salary / Benefits
to £18,000 plus benefits
Please send your CV to Graham Auld at CV Screen in strict confidence or call Graham on for more details.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.