Job Role: Administrator
Salary: £16,000 - £17,000
Job Type: permanent Monday - Friday 9:00am - 17:30pm
Office Angels are currently working with an new client who is looking for a Office Administrator, to join their team on a permanent basis. The company prides themselves on providing a bespoke residential service for supported living to individuals enduring mental health conditions and those with a learning disability or ASD.
The main duties of a office administrator will be day to day administration tasks within the office are completed fully and in line with any KPI/performance expectations. To support other office functions, the operation as a whole and branch queries as they arise throughout the day.
Office Administrator Duties;
- Acting on the HR managers instructions, in assisting with the daily tasks and ensuring all daily work targets are met
- Assist in the recruitment of support and care workers.
- Process DBS and audit checks
- Ad-hoc administration
- Answering the telephones in an appropriate manner and dealing with or redirecting all such telephone queries
- Reconcile Payroll
- Check E-time as there are occasional discrepancies
- Respond to the office email queries, due dates, order cancellations, stock enquiries, order problems, etc
- Book holiday for staff and colleagues
- Raise sales orders for specials and release pick tickets accordingly, liaise with warehouse to ensure specials are picked appropriately
- Assist in other departments as and where possible
Office Administrator skills;
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to multitask
- Excellent communication, because this is a care role it is very important that you are able to be considerate and have a understanding due to the nature of the role without prejudice.
Positiom is available to start immediatly
If you have not heard from Office Angels within 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.