Fabricator / Welder required to work for leading structural steel company.
The successful candidate will need to be an experienced Fabricator / Welder, duties to include;
- Working from drawings
- Also working to "rough spec" and problem solving
- Fabricating/Welding steel tubes / frames / plates
- Working quickly but accurately at all times
- Working to a high standard of finish
- Working safely at all times
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading fabrication company.
Hours are generally days Monday to Friday.
There is the opportunity to work overtime.
The company will consider offering permanent roles to those demonstrating the required skill set and reliability following successful completion of a temporary trial period.
Pay rate is dependant upon experience. Immediate starts available.