SF Group is currently recruiting for a Telesales Executive on a permanent basis. We are looking for driven individuals with a proven successful track record in either a targeted or relationship management environment, whether this be someone already used to working on the phone, or someone working in a highly targeted retail environment who is looking for a change.
This position will be predominantly outbound calling with varied administration within the role. You will be responsible for booking appointments, and preparing cases for field consultants to review and sell appropriately onsite, please note that 80% of these calls will be with existing customers- and will be focused around retention of business as well.
About the role;
- Prospecting - Create a schedule of contacts for weekly working within territories using a spread of lead sources
- Appointment Making - Plan and carry out an appropriate level of contact using optimum calling times whilst booking the required number of appointments within Outlook
- Diary Management - Appointment making, re-schedule due to diary changes and follow up cancellations and reappoint where appropriate
- Relationship Management with Field Consultants - Close and regular to support a successful interdependent business relationship
- Case Preparation - Balancing optimum calling times whilst ensuring case preparation is completed in good time of appointments and in line with agreed service level arrangements
- Time Management and Organisation - Able to manage own time in order to meet deadlines, delivering results and targets
Basic salary £18,000 - £20,000, plus guaranteed annual increase, with the opportunity to earn up to £7,000 bonus per annum. You will also have a generous benefits package - discounts on high street shops / holidays - corporate gym membership / phone contracts, and a good pension scheme.
Career Development - this role touches many departments from the field, marketing, sales operations so there are many accessible paths to career progression. This role requires regular evening work and flexibility, the shift patterns are: Monday - Wednesday 12-8pm, Thursday 11-7pm and Friday 9-5pm with no weekend shifts.
Due to the nature of the sector and environment you will be working in, you must be able to pass a full CRB check.