Customer Service Specialist
We have a fantastic opportunity to work directly with our customers within our Merry Hill branch as a Customer Service Specialist. In this role you will pro-actively engage with customers, responsible for delivering an exceptional and memorable customer service by creating a welcoming environment within the branch, whilst ensuring that customers are able to do what they came in for.
Through purely customer service focused meetings you will fully understand your customer's savings needs, and provide information on the most relevant accounts and services, enabling them to make an informed choice.
You will understand and comply with all the appropriate legislation and codes of practice, and ensure that you are an expert on our products and services, so your customers have a thorough understanding of the accounts and services we offer making the most of what they have.
You will organise the Branch meeting area, support the counter area and manage your diary to ensure the branch delivers an effective and efficient service at all times. You will also take responsibility for customers' more technical and complex enquiries, dealing with them in a responsive and professional manner.
- Recent experience of working within customer service, ideally face to face whether in financial services, retail or other service environments
- Evidence of working towards service standards
- A confident relationship builder with excellent communication skills
- Experience of dealing with complex / technical customer queries or complaints
- Strong evidence of working within a team and demonstrating role model behaviours
- Good planning and organising skills
- Excellent attention to detail, initiative and communication skills. Flexible, positive, hardworking and driven in nature
38 Hours - Mon -Fri 9am–7pm, Sat 8.30am–6pm and Sun 10.30am – 5pm, on a rota system. 3 out of 4 weekends (20% shift allowance payable for full flexibility)
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75179278