Nursery Nurse - Leamington Spa
We are recruiting for a nursery nurse to join our clients' fantastic nursery. They are a family run nursery which was first established in 1992, dedicated to developing and nurturing children and they are set out to love, care for and stimulate the children in their care.
The atmosphere of the kindergarten is calm and friendly, and the children will grow through thoughtful nurture, with staff that are caring and professional.
Job Role: Nursery Nurse
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Dependant on experience and qualifications (will be discussed in an interview)
- To be responsible for the development of children in the Early Years age range.
- To provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- To monitor and assess the children's progress ensuring the correct records are maintained.
- To ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- To demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding children and young people.
What you need:
- Level 3 Childcare qualification, or Level 2 (if Level 2, you must be willing to work towards Level 3)
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards supporting children through their development.
- Good communication - both written and verbal.
- Experience within a nursery setting.
- Punctuality, Patience, Reliability and Trustworthiness.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment and quote AC1463
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75181872