Digital Marketing Executive
The Digital Marketing Executive will report to the Head of Digital and help support acquisition and retention strategies and campaigns. They will have responsibility for:
- Ensuring all content is updated and optimised for SEO across their websites
- Assist in producing reports using various reporting tools such as Google Analytics, Moz Research tools, Advanced Web Ranking, to evaluate the success of campaigns
- Produce email marketing campaigns
- Use social media to develop online relationships and enhance the reputation of the business.
Successful applicants will have the following:
- An understanding of digital channels including SEO, PPC and social media
- Strong commercial and analytical focus. Experience in setting/reporting ROI and KPI's
- Copywriting and proof-reading skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience within a services based organisation, it would be hugely advantageous to have professional services experience.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.