We are looking for a PPC manager to join an Online Retailer based in Telford. The candidate will have a strong understanding of paid advertising and digital marketing, with a desire to work at a senior level to build a business.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, with excellent reporting skills and experienced in managing an unlimited budget, with a current expenditure at £1m.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Define PPC Strategy, including mobile and tablet campaigns,
- Lead the thinking and drive the PPC activity forwards,
- Optimise the PPC campaigns across search and shopping, using bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking,
- Management of Paid Search Accounts across all sites (Google & Bing),
- Use key programmes such as Google Adwords and Google Anaylytics to analyse and report on success,
- Manage an unlimited budget,
- Working with the wider Marketing team to provide insight, as well as the Buying and Ecommerce teams to help perfect the customer experience,
- Working with the Senior Management to align marketing strategy to the overall Company goals,
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and trends across PPC and Paid Media.
- Good knowledge of Google Adwords and Google Analytics,
You will be work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills in a role that you have full control over.