Marketing Account Manager
My client is seeking a creative individual to join their advertising/multi-service agency as an Account manager. The successful agency is based in Sutton Coldfield.
You will be responsible for managing and maintaining strong relationships with key clients. You will be required to attend client meetings to establish the client's objectives and brief the team of creative's. This is a particularly exciting opportunity to specialise in print and digital across a variety of sectors.
In this Creative Account Manager role your tasks will involve:
- Working closely with clients on campaigns from the initial brief to execution
- Working across all types of media from websites and emails to brochures and direct mail campaigns - and almost everything in between!
- Building strong relationships with clients and ensuring their requirements are met and attending client meetings
- Writing proposals, strategies and quoting clients
- Generate ideas for campaigns and implement them alongside the input of other members of the team.Assess and monitor projects through Google Analytics and other web/social data and metrics.
You must have AT LEAST one year's experience working within another creative agency as Account Manager to be considered for this vacancy. You must have knowledge in digital marketing, website design and print and have impeccable attention to detail.
Salary £20,000- negotiable depending on experience
Please only apply if you have marketing account manager experience.
To apply please call Melissa Patrick or Katie Mcgovern to discuss.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75203571