Video Producer Editor
Our Client is seeking an experience Video Producer Editor that is an excited and skilled moving image and social video practitioner. The successful candidate will be able to quickly identify, capture, edit and produce sporting stories that resonate with the target audience.
As the Video Producer Editor you will be responsible for:
- Filming content and footage
- Working in both single and multi-camera operational conditions, you will be asked to combine your knowledge of technology with creative visual skills
- Assembling, preparing and setting up equipment and lighting prior to filming
- Producing and editing raw material into a finished product suitable for broadcast
- Additional post-production responsibilities may include grading/colouring footage, correcting footage, editing audio, creating graphical elements
- Managing a video project from brief to final edit including sourcing locations, contributors, equipment and personnel.
- Oversee the delivery of content from/to various third party suppliers
The successful candidate for the role of Video Producer Editor will have:
- A wide-ranging television & digital media experience
- Highly proficient in the use of HD video camera equipment
- The ability to function as one person shoot/edit/presenting crew
- Proficient in the use of Mac products and software
- Extensive knowledge of television/film production
- Ability to recognize the most suitable shot for any occasion and an understanding of the visual impact created by particular shots.
- Ability to frame and compose shots and perform camera moves accurately
In return the Video Producer Editor will receive a basic salary between £25,000 and £28,000pa depending on experience.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of submitting your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.