Test Analyst, Solihull, 3 Months Contract
Pontoon has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst that is used to working within a fast moving environment. The Successful consultant will need to have experience within Integration testing.
- Lead the development of test plans and approach and oversee UAT and associated testing
- Assess testing approach, scripts and plans including System Integration Testing (SIT) and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Assess approach to Testing Cut over planning, protocols and management of risk
- Work with NgA and User Groups to develop test scripts and drive test phases through to completion
- Schedule the tests for execution and monitor, measure, control and report on the test progress, the product quality status and the test results, adapting the test plan and compensating as needed to adjust
- Produce daily updates and metrics during test phases
- Ensure all resources are planned and available for testing and ensure appropriate training has taken place
- Ensure the test environment is put into place before test execution and managed during test execution
- Experience within Integration testing and legacy Systems
- Replacing existing systems for various sites
- Writing & Executing scripts
- Good Communications Skills
- Self Starter and being able to manage Senior Stakeholders
- Experience within Kronoss
For more enquires please contact:
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.