Job Title: Assembly Maintenance Technician
Package: Up to £16.00 per hour (depending on exp) + Shift allowance available
Permanent role. Mainly Double Day Shifts
Keywords: Assembly Maintenance, Electrical, Mechanical, PPM, TPM, reactive, Welding, ABB Fanuc, MIG, Presses
This global organisation are manufacturers of Innovative automotive components. The company have invested heavily into design and manufacturing technology to ensure that their components reduce envornmental impact in vehicles.
They now have a vacancy at their Cannock plant for an experienced Assembly Maintenance Technician - Mainly Mechanical
- This role has a continental shift pattern, but you will mainly be working a double day shift and working a 39 hours a week.
- You will provide breakdown support to manufacturing areas, carrying out improvements and preventative maintenance on equipment
- Carryout fault finding activities and undertake timely repair of equipment in the following areas; Robotics, PLC's, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Undertake planned preventative maintenance activities on automated production facilities.
- The job role is measured on a timely response to equipment stoppages, improvements to assembly equipment (Kaisan) and health & Safety KPI's
- This is both Electrical and Mechanical work but the majority will be mechanically biased
- You will have the chance to mentor others
- Qualifications; City & Guilds level 3 Electro Technical/C&G 2382 or Equivalent, Electrical HNC or have served an Electrical / Mechatronics Apprenticeship
- 17th Edition
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Knowledge of the Mig welding and Spot welding process.
- Knowledge of Robotic Welding (ABB/Motorman/Fanuc)
- Reasonable level of mechanical aptitude including welding, fabrication and mechanical fitting
- Experience within an automotive maintenance environment and knowledge of maintenance systems desirable.
- Proven problem solving skills using structured approach.
You will ideally live in the following area's Cannock, Walsall, Lichfield, Wolverhampton, North Birmingham, Tamworth or Stafford
For more information please call Zandy onEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.