Our client are a growing specialist supplier and importer of Chilled food. They supply into major retailers throughout the UK and mainland Europe.
They are looking for a Stock Controller to join their business who are located in the West Midlands.
Salary - £20,000
Working Hours - 8am - 4.30pm
Benefits - 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
To count and manage all stock on site. For retail and wholesale product lines. To generate order confirmations and daily archives.
- Create an inbound delivery plan for quality control department and warehouse team.
- Manage warehouse storage capacity and inbound and outbound movement.
- Generate pallet labels for inbound deliveries.
- Retail order generation and distribution.
- Stock management of all retail and wholesale lines.
- Label stock counts
- Report and incidents within the work place
- Knowledge of Excel
- Experience working in a food manufacturing environment would be beneficial.
- Experience in stock control of raw materials and packaging.
If you are interested in this role please don’t hesitate send me your CV.