Customer Service Consultant
Hello. We're TSB, and we exist to change the way Britain banks.
We don't do investment banking, overseas speculation or big corporate finance. We just serve individuals and local business customers - we call it 'local banking'. That's because every penny that TSB customers deposit stays right here in Britain, supporting mortgages or loans for other TSB customers. That helps our customers and their communities to thrive.
This is an 8 months temp role within the Sheldon Contact Centre on Coventry Road (B26 3JW) with possible extension as per business requirements. This is a 35 hour contract starting on 25th September 2017 and the working hours will be between -
8am - 8pm Monday - Friday (Please note, you will need to have the flexibility to work Saturday's between 8am - 4pm on occassion (if you work a Saturday, you would be allocated a day off in the week)
The purpose of this role is to carry out a range of assigned specialist clerical / technical support / telephony duties within our new payments team in accordance with predetermined procedures and service standards under appropriate guidance and direction.
Essential skills and experience required for the role:
- Essential skills and experience required for the role:
- Relevant experience within a back office / administration office environment is preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail, adaptability and a keenness to learn
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word together with good keyboard skills
- A good team player, capable of working in a fast-paced, fun and dynamic environment whilst maintaining accuracy and quality
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to provide exceptional levels of customer service
- Great organisational skills, with the ability to balance your workload when dealing with multiple tasks.
- Timely completion of own work / contribution to team workload
- Meeting targets for accuracy, quality, volume and agreed service levels
- Satisfactory resolution of queries
- Adherence to procedures and regulations
- Contribution to continuous improvement
- Ongoing development of own knowledge and skills
Please Note: Because we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, all offers will be subject to vetting and security checks. To ensure a smooth process, we ask that you meet our vetting and compliance requirements and as such, all criminal convictions must be declared. About TSB: Why is TSB different? We are a key part of our local communities, and local communities' thriving all across Britain is a good thing for all of us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75213279