I am currently recruiting for a well-known, successful car dealership based in Birmingham City Centre who after recent expansion now requires an experienced Dealership Accountant to join their finance team after recent growth and acquisition of bigger premises. The position will ensure long-term career progression for the right individual who wants to step up and become a Financial Controller within the next few years in charge of a number of dealerships.
The correct person for this role will have many years of experience working within a dealership environment with inside out knowledge of Kerridge and proven acumen when working alongside sales representatives.
Ideally you will;
- Be ACCA/CIMA qualified or alternatively be qualified by experience
- Be able to complete a full set of management accounts with the ability to add commentary within monthly board meetings with the Financial Controller using your commercial mind-set
- Have strong communication skills with constant interaction, not only with individual finance teams at separate locations but also the sales team when collating essential data for month end forecasts
- Be able to produce an annual budget and projected forecast, focusing on trying to cut cost when necessary
In return you will;
- Work in a dealership that is well recognised within the industry for their professionalism and fast paced working environment
- Be given the chance to further your career opportunities by setting personal goals and reviewing your performance on a regular basis
- Have the opportunity to work within a diverse role that can offer you a wide amount of commercial exposure
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, successful company who focus on long-term career development and can get you to the places you want to be with relevant exposure in all areas.