Our client is currently seeking SIA Licensed Security Personnel to join their team across the West Midlands region. The successful candidate will receive a salary of £7.50 - £8.00 per hour.
Our client provides a full range of security and risk management services with a core focus on commercial, retail and hospital security sectors. Their commitment to quality, reliability and professionalism is unrivalled, and as a result the majority of their clients are leading corporate organisations.
They are currently seeking Security Personnel to cover sites in Cannock, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Kingswinford, Birmingham, Smethwick, Redditch, Newcastle-under-Lyme and Coventry across all sectors including retail, hospitals, gatehouses, construction sites, factories, distribution centres and warehouses. .
Duties of the Security Officer include:
- Provide a customer friendly professional security presence
- Provide a visible security contact for visitors and staff
- Customer service
- Loss prevention
- Carrying out staff and vehicle searches as directed
- Deterring anti-social behaviour, theft and criminal activity
- Carrying out regular foot patrols of the premises
- Writing statements and reports
Essential Experience of the Security Officer:
- Applicants must hold a valid SIA Door Supervision or Security Guarding licence.
Unfortunately, they are unable to consider applications from non-licence holders.
- Officers with access to their own transport would be desirable but not essential.
Security Officer Working Hours:
- Full Time to include weekends
- Part Time available
- Weekend work available
- Days and Nights available
In return for your hard work and commitment as their Security Officer, you will receive:
- £7.50 - £8.00 per hour dependent upon experience and location (mobile response roles also available)
- Uniform provided
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their Security Officer then please click ‘Apply’ today!