Senior Nursery Nurse needed ASAP - Birmingham
Balfor Education are currently recruiting for a qualified Senior Nursery Nurse to work at a fantastic, fun and friendly nursery based in central Birmingham.
This position is to start as soon as possible.
The job role:
- To be able to work as part of a team.
- To observe and plan effectively for the children.
- To motivate and role model excellent practitioner skills to your team.
- To monitor children’s development in line with targets.
- To manage a team of approx. 4 nursery nurses
- To work alongside senior management.
- To cover staff in the room whenever needed.
The candidate must have:
- Minimum level 3 childcare qualification or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- A passion for working with children
- Clear DBS
- Experience working within a nursery environment for a minimum of 2 years.
- An excellent understand of the Early Years Foundation stage (EYFS)
In return you will receive
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent salary
- A supportive team
- Development opportunities
- A great environment to work in.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch now!