Electrical Quality Engineer Rail/Automotive
Electrical Quality Engineer - (Rail/Automotive)
3 Month Rolling Contract
Monday to Friday - 37 hours
Quality Engineer required for an immediate start on a 3-month rolling contract, the client is exceptionally busy and has the capacity for the right person to potentially have a role that could last a long time.
The role would suit a Quality Engineer with an electrical background, having worked hands on and with experience in quality testing.
As the Quality Engineer, you will be working in a new testing facility checking the quality of various electrical and mechanical components on the vehicles. You will need to have a dual skilled background but a bias towards electrical engineering, as well as quality/testing experience. You will be expected to take responsibility for your own work load and work independently.
Quality Engineer Role:
- Ensure quality requirements
- Documentation management
- Health and safety management
- Monitor equipment and machinery
Quality Engineer Requirements:
- Experience in a rail or automotive environment
- Electrical bias background
- 5 years + in a similar position
- Previous experience in a hands on electrical engineering position
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with SAP would be an advantage
- Experience in Auditing
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, CMMI