A longstanding and multinational information management company has a requirement for an Operations Manager to cover 2 UK based document management facilities in Staffordshire and Hertfordshire. The role has responsibility for the indirect management of over 200 staff at peak, process improvement and P+L responsibility. It is likely that 80% of the role will be based in the Midlands and there will be a car allowance and significant bonus as part of the package.
This Operations Manager role represents an opportunity for an experienced team leader or manager with experience in document management, scanning or archiving to join market leading company with a £1billion global turnover.
The specific responsibilities and objectives of the Operations Manager include:
- Day to day operational management of 2 modern facilities to ensure customer expectations are met and exceeded
- Interfacing with clients, building relationships and identifying requirements
- Indirect management of a team of 200+
- Compliance with industry standards such as SarbanesOxley
- Overseeing permanent and temporary recruitment
- Implementing and developing processes to ensure that customer expectations are met and that there is an environment of continuous improvement
- Reporting to senior management and contributing to strategy and yearly objectives
To be considered suitable for this role, it is essential that you have the following:
- Previous experience as a leader or manager in a DMS, scanning or archiving environment, ideally as an Operations Manager
- A successful track record in managing large teams to meet operational objectives
- Outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills, particularly in a multi-cultured environment
- P+L responsibility in a previous role
- Implementing and developing processes to improve customer satisfaction
- The ability to contribute at a strategic level
- Ability to gain security clearance
CB Resourcing operates as both an employment agency and an employment business. Applicants will need to be able to provide us with proof of their eligibility to work in the UK on request.