German Speaking Customer Support Agent
Our client, an international manufacturing company, is looking for a German speaking customer support agent to work at their European headquarters in Worcester. This role involves responding to inbound requests from existing business customers, processing orders and providing quotations and technical advice.
You will be interacting with a mixture of very large multinationals and some smaller companies in Germany and the UK. This involves:
- Taking inbound orders calls and emails, providing quotes on the phone and by email
- Providing technical information about the products
- Providing support on lead times, troubleshooting discrepancies and queries and providing quotations from various price lists
You would need to develop long term relationships with business customers and internal departments across the business, liaising with the sales force, marketing and management teams.
As a part of a small office-based multilingual team you will be working with French, Spanish, Italian and Dutch speaking colleagues. There are a couple of hundred people on site, mostly in the factory manufacturing, engineering and design teams.
- You must be able speak German to a very high, near native level, ideally with experience of working with German businesses
- You must be very good on the phone with excellent listening and prioritisation skills
- Previous experience of supporting business customers on the phone experience of manufacturing would be very helpful but not essential.
This role would also involve some technical sales support to customers, and you would get excellent product and systems training and an induction that allows you to work with the other areas of the business.
The company is in modern offices in a business park to the north of Worcester, with easy access to the M5, Birmingham, Cheltenham, Stow on the wold, Leamington Spa, Stratford, Stourbridge, the West Midlands and the Midlands. They have ample parking and a regular bus to the Worcester train stations, although the buses are quite slow.
If you are interested in finding out more, please do get in touch by applying with your CV in WORD .doc or .docx format (not PDF) and we can send you the full job description and have a chat to discuss the role and go through your CV.
This is a permanent full time role and Corinium Language Associates is acting as an employment agency for this role.