Our client is the UKs premier in its field and they require an accounts administrator to add to the team of a company that is going through an exciting time of growth. Ideally the suitable candidate can start the position straight away. The successful candidate will be doing multiple elements of admin, but will also be part responsible for processing employee expenses as well as, daily bank reconciliations, obtaining authorization for supplier payments to prepare the payment runs and also managing accounts payable duties.
Ideally you will:
- Be experienced in using Sage Line 50 Accounts and Payroll.
- Have over 3 years of experience working with the Sales ledger and credit control.
- Be comfortable with Monthly reconciliation, months end and submission of Vat Return
- Have excellent communication skills both over the phone and face to face.
In return you will:
- Have the opportunity to work for a thriving business and be part of a friendly team
- Work in a centrally located office with easy transport links
- Be provided with a permanent position with a competitive salary
- Provided with a strong pension and health scheme
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, please send us your CV.