Process Engineering Manager - Project Manager - Automotive - Manufacturing - Cannock
Brooklyn Recruitment currently have a fantastic role available for an Process Engineering Manager / Project Manager to join a Tier 1 supplier to the automotive industry. The company are based in the Cannock area on the West Midlands / Staffordshire boarder.
As Process Engineering Manager / Project Manager you will be supporting the Production Director with the implementation of new processes and procedures. Your duties will involve:
- Liaising with the customer and internal staff.
- Coordinating pre-production samples.
- Ensuring that all customer requirements are met.
- Resolving any quality concerns.
- Providing solutions to any issues that arise.
- Planning and directing all activities (SQA, APQP, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Engineering).
- Ensuring a smooth transition of products into production.
- Ensuring on time and within budget delivery.
- Management of staff.
- Identifying training issues.
- Other duties as required
To be suitable for this position of Process Engineering Manager / Project Manager you should hold a technical engineering qualification as well as having experience of managing projects from cradle to grave. You will ideally have experience of dealing with customer such as JLR, Toyota and Nissan. An understanding of processes within rubbers, foams and plastics manufacturing is also required.
The working hours for this Process Engineering Manager / Project Manager role are Monday - Thursday 8am - 4.30pm and Friday 8am - 1pm!
This company are currently doing really well within their sector and are expanding so it is a great time to join as there will be progression opportunities in the future.
Keywords: Engineering Manager, Process Engineering Manager, NPI Engineer, New Product Introduction Engineer, Project Manager, Project Management, Automotive, West Midlands, Staffordshire, Cannock, Bloxwich, Telford, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Lichfield, Sutton Coldfield, Stafford