Experienced receptionist? Looking for full time temporary work? This could be the perfect role for you!
Our client is looking for a impeccably presented, highly professional individual to act as their temporary front of house receptionist on an ad hoc basis in their large, newly refurbed busy office in Walsall on a part time basis. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 18 months previous reception experience from within a professional business.
You will be responsible for -
- Greeting visitors, offering them refreshments and notifying the appropriate person
- Dealing with queries from existing and potential clients
- Answer telephones in a timely and professional manner
- Screening and directing calls appropriately
- Managing meeting room bookings electronically
- Tidying and maintaining the reception area
- Looking after the 'visitor' book and security passes
- Taking receipt of courier parcels/deliveries
- Ad hoc administrative duties
In addition you will assist with hospitality duties as and when required and assist with any other reasonable duties delegated by either the Office Manager
The ideal candidate will have previous reception experience within a professional environment with good communication and organisational skills. The ability to work well and accurately under pressure is essential.
If you are an experienced receptionist, that lives in the Walsall area, or within commutable distance of Birmingham and looking for a temporary part-time assignment then this could be the perfect role for you.
Please apply in with your most up to date and relevant CV.
Keywords Receptionist, Reception, Administration, Walsall, Temporary
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.