Registered Residential Home Manager
Position: Registered Residential Home Manager
Salary: £30-£35k + DOE
Service: Small Residential Home
Hours: Monday - Friday
My client is currently looking for a Registered Manager for a small service based in Birmingham. This service provides specialist care for adults suffer with illnesses and additional complex needs. The service is owned by a medium sized care provider with services in the Birmingham and surrounding areas. They have a fantastic senior management team and are keen to appoint a manager that can grow with the service and also the company. The company has an excellent reputation within the area and consistently strive to ensure the provision of the highest quality service to their Service Users.
As Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the home. Your key responsibilities will centre around management of staff, care delivery to residents, recruitment, training and ensuring that the home is run in accordance with company and CQC policies.
- To manage the day to day running of the home and staff team ensuring the highest level of care standards are upheld.
- To support service users to ensure that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
- To support the personal development of each service user, ensuring that they are treated as an individual with their own unique support needs.
- To ensure that the dignity and individuality of each service user is respected and that they are able to exercise choice in all areas of their life.
- To work in accordance with the companies vision statement, policies and procedures, and all relevant legalisation
- Registered NVQ Level 5
- Experience with Learning Disabilities and Mental Health
- Proven track record of successful home management
- Sound knowledge of CQC and Care Standards
- Dynamic & Enthusiastic
In return the successful candidate will receive a fantastic comprehensive manager's salary package, including:
A basic salary up to £30-£35k- Negotiable depending on experience
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.