Are you looking for a varied role where you can take ownership of the finance function for a small, growing business? This is an acquisitive multi-site business based in Derby, who have created a brand new role where you'll support the Finance Director to drive the growth of the company.
The role will suit ambitious individuals who have the desire to progress in to a future Finance Director role. You'll take ownership of the management and statutory accounting and provide insightful management information for the Directors.
If you're looking to make your first move out of practice or have similar experience in industry, this could be brilliant step in to a future Finance Director position.
- Production and presentation of monthly management accounts with associated P&L reporting
- Support the Finance Director with analysis in to potential business acquisitions
- Analysis of sales data, margins and trends
- Budgeting and forecasting with analysis in to variances
- VAT reporting
- Balance sheet management
- Debtor reporting
- Oversee purchase ledger and credit control
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Part Qualified or Qualified
- Experience of producing management and statutory accounts in an SME environment (either in practice or industry)