Operational Risk Manager
An excellent opportunity is available with a most respected financial services business based in the Wolverhampton. The business seek an Operational Risk Manager to initiate, develop and champion operational risk framework practices across the business, contributing positively to enhance the business risk culture.
About the Operational Risk Manager role:
You will carry our 2nd line of defence control monitoring activities and provide accurate reporting in a timely manner.
- Provide support to the head of operational risk in the maintenance and embedding of the companies operational risk management framework.
- Contribute to and support ICAAP
- Work with the 1st line business areas to maintain a robust and efficient process
- Deliver operational risk based training
- Deliver a 12 month programme of independent 2nd line reviews of operational controls to identify and control deficiencies or improvements
- Undertake root cause analysis where major or significant events occur
- Assist in the production of monthly reporting packs
The Operational Risk Manager will work experience of having worked within a similar operational risk role within a financial services or risk based environment. You will have knowledge of call centre operations and up to date knowledge of FCA requirements and regulatory frameworks. You will possess excellent stakeholder management skills, and attention to detail and ability to work as part of a team. Ideally you will have a sound knowledge of mortgage regulatory frameworks.
This is an excellent opportunity in The Midlands region. Please apply now, or for further information, please contact Kayte Short at