Kitchen Project Manager
Hammonds, UK's largest choice of fitted furniture company urgently requires experienced Kitchen Project Managers in the Midlands to complete fittings in Erdington, Solihull, Leamington Spa and surrounding areas. In return, we are offering a salary between £32K to £40K per year plus car, laptop and phone.
Hammonds Furniture was first established in 1926 and is specialists in providing fitted bedroom, closet and home office furniture throughout the UK. We have recently moved in to the fitted kitchen market where our success continues to grow.
Due to our growth, we are looking for experienced Kitchen Project Managers to join our expanding teams in Hinckley, Nottingham, Erdington, Solihull, Cheltenham, Leamington, Peterborough and Oxfordshire.
As our Kitchen Project Manager you will be responsible for the cost efficient ‘Project Management’ of kitchen installations from order receipt through to completion thus ensuring customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities of a Kitchen Project Manager include:
- Provision of sufficient competent and qualified Installation resource to meet both business demand and customer requirements
- Survey and consolidation of orders
- Health and safety of activities carried out by Hammonds
- Technical support to Showroom personnel, Designers and office
- Maintenance of good trading relationships between our client, Customers and suppliers
- Site visits and issue resolution
- Order entry and accuracy
- Installation quality and cost control
- Installer Resource and compliance
- Training & Recruitment
- Product knowledge
- Legislation awareness in all relevant areas - Health and safety - Product - Consumer trading - Electricity - Water - gas
- Cost, quality and performance measurements
- Delivery of a best practice service
To become their Kitchen Project Manager you must have the following skills and experience:
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills when dealing with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Have the necessary industry, technical and product knowledge required to deliver a best practice survey and installation service
To upload your CV on an iPhone, candidates will need to use the iOS 'Open In' facility and transfer the CV from, say, Pages to iCab, from where you'll be able to upload it to the website.
So if you are an experienced Kitchen Project Manager and you’d like to join our progressive family business of over 90 years please apply and complete our simple application process.
N.B: vacancies may be filled prior to the expiry date.
Strictly no agencies please