Specifications & Technical Administrator
Specifications & Technical Administrator - Tenbury Wells - Food Production
A Specifications & Technical Administrator is required for a food manufacturing company to assist with the companies current quality system and to ensure all customer specifications are up to date.
The successful candidate will have a relevant degree in food science and ability to communicate with a broad range of both customers, suppliers and internal business functions.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a recent food science graduate who is looking to join the technical department to get their teeth stuck into a unique food company.
The role of the Specifications & Technical Administrator:
- Responsible for supporting the technical department.
- Ensure all the customer specifications and questionnaires are up to date and on time.
- Monitor and develop SAP and SSAQ.
- General activities of the Technical department.
- Helping with internal audits.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree educated in food science or equivalent.
- Excellent customer facing skills / communication skills.
- High degree of numeracy and literacy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75210140