Product Manager - Maternity Contact (12 to 18 months)
Lyreco UK & Ireland, based Telford, Shropshire
Lyreco are a leader in providing Workplace Solutions globally. We offer a complete end to end solution to businesses to simplify and streamline your supply chain, we provide to SME’s through to large Corporate companies across the UK and internationally. Some of our key categories include Workplace products and accessories, Hygiene & PPE supplies, Catering, Packaging, Print Solutions and many other areas. Our aim is to partner with our customers and create a tailored package that will cover all, if not most of your business supply requirements and more.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to join our centrally based Marketing department. The salary is dependent on previous experience and up to £30k with a 10% bonus.
The main aim of the role is the responsibility for the commercial development of a designated product area and managing a range of products and suppliers to achieve business goals and objectives. You will work alongside with Marketing Director and act as a key stakeholder in the Product Management team on key projects such as pricing strategies and product bible management for catalogue production.
Additional key areas of responsibility include: -
- Up to date knowledge of your market share, evolution & trends.
- Defining the strategy on your product range in line with business goals.
- Negotiate buying terms with key Suppliers.
- Optimise spending and maximise supplier’s contributions in line with Supplier performance programmes.
- Annual catalogue production and input with fellow Marketing colleagues.
- Handling pricing to meet turnover and margin goals.
- Work in alliance with other key Head Office departments to meet sales and business goals.
- Coordinate projects which are appointed by the Marketing Director
To be considered for the position you will need:-
- Experience as a Product Manager working within a commercial business environment.
- University degree is preferable, in Marketing, Economics or Business Administration.
- Strong negotiator up to Stakeholder level.
- To be analytical in approach with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication ability across all media and personable in approach.
We look forward to hearing from you.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75139697