Sales / Lead Generation
Permanent, Full Time
£18,000 + Commission
Our client are a highly successful, growing and ambitious business in the Financial Services industry in particular Mortgages. They are seeking to recruit several passionate Sales/Lead Generators called Mortgage Business Introducers as part of their expanding mortgage department. The aim of the role will be to effectively assess if the client meets the company's criteria for a re-mortgage, and if so to book a home appointment with one of the company's qualified mortgage consultants.
Sales/Lead Generation key duties/responsibilities include:
- Outbound conversations via a combination of an automated dialler and manual calls to both existing and new clients
- Effective engagement and questioning of clients regarding their financial and personal circumstances
- Assessing if the client potentially meets our client's criteria
- Correctly booking eligible clients for a home appointment with the company's qualified mortgage consultants
- Promote and upsell other products and services offered by the company to relevant clients, ensuring upsell targets are achieved.
- Adhere to the company's standards and policies when speaking to our clients.
- Accurate recording of information regarding the client's financial and personal situation
- Ability to effectively promote appointment by identifying the potential benefits to the client
Ideal Sales/Lead Generation candidate will be/have:
- Target driven, determined and highly motivated sales individuals
- Experienced in conducting unscripted conversations with clients, occasionally in difficult and challenging circumstances
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff at all levels
- Proven strong persuasive and questioning skills
- Proven ability to work both effectively as part of a team or on own initiative
- Deliver results against KPI's and achieve targets set
- Ability to hold effective conversations on sensitive financial matters
- Proven ability to prioritize a busy and varied workload
- Experience in working in a fast-paced sales environment and previous call centre experience would be advantageous
Monday to Thursday: 12pm - 8pm
Friday: 12pm - 7pm
1 in 4 Saturdays to be worked each month.
Saturday working hours are 10am - 12:30pm
There is a clear salary progression structure in place which is target based. Everyone starts on £18,000. When you are achieving, you will be rewarded with a higher salary leading from £18,000 to £25,000 to a potential £30,000 basic + commission. So there is an unrivalled opportunity to earn great money in this role for those candidates who are successful.
If this Sales/Lead Generation role sounds like you, then please apply today with an up to date CV for immediate consideration.