Personal Banker- Part-time-Birmingham
We are currently hiring for a Personal Banker- Part-time for one of our Clients to be based at Birmingham .
Our client is an International Public Sector banking and financial services company.
To assist the branch in meeting its sales objectives by delivering 1st class customer care to existing clients and by the acquisition, and retention of new clients by developing and strengthening new clients’ relationships.The post holder will be expected to cover the shifts on Saturdays and Sundays plus occasional on-call requirements. The support of other branches in the Midlands may also be required from time to time.
- Sales opportunities through client referrals, internal networks, corporate relationships, and personal network.
- Delivery of excellent customer service, promptly handling all calls and emails received; fosters strong customer relations and actively promotes Company as the preferred provider of banking services.
- Establishing and maintaining the highest level of customer care and delivery standards ensuring customer queries and complaints are addressed in a prompt and amenable manner and where applicable, directed to the relevant department on the client’s behalf.
- Supporting the branch’s business development initiatives by promoting and attending business development and sales events.
- Operating cash and attending to customers and maintenance of the cash register, ensuring compliance with the policies and procedures of the bank.
- The maintenance of AML format for Cash of more than £9000 on a daily basis
- Any other administrative and compliance duties related to branch activities.
- Excellent Networking skills.
- Excellent Sales Skills.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Retail Sales experience.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport; be friendly and personable and looks for ways to benefit the customer’s financial relationship.
- Excellent customer contact skills; comfortable asking questions/interviewing customers about their financial situation; strong listening skills.
- Understands how to present features, and benefits of products and services to customers with differing needs.
- Prior experience in a Banking Industry.
If you feel you are suitable for the role, hit 'Apply'