Residential Care Worker HOTSPOT
We believe that everyone has a personal best. Those we care for, and those who care for them. That’s why as a Cambian Care and Support Worker, you’ll get all the coaching and training you need to do amazing work that helps the people you care for achieve their personal best. And become better at your job, every minute of every day.
You don’t need experience to join our committed and passionate team – we’ll provide you with all the help you need to get started and develop a rewarding career. If you’re already working in this area, you’ll find this is a place where you can develop further and faster. But we do expect you to be a real people person who believes they can help anyone achieve their next goal.
In return, we’ll give you excellent training and development, plus a very competitive salary and great benefits including child care vouchers, employee discount scheme, long service and recognition awards, and our cycle to work scheme.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Attending to practical matters in relation to childcare (cooking, cleaning etc)
- Establishing positive relationships with young people and always offering them unconditional and positive regard
- Meeting the physical, emotional, behavioural, cultural and educational needs of young people
- Acting as a role model and demonstrating appropriate pro-social ways of dealing with problems
- Helping young people gain self-control by challenging unacceptable behaviour and rewarding acceptable, pro-social conduct.
- Ensuring that each young person’s care plan is followed and amended as appropriate to reflect their changing needs
- Aged 21 and over
- Hold a Full UK driving licence
Ready to achieve your personal best? Send your CV to: , and