IT Sales Executive
IT Sales Executive / Business Development Manager – IT Infrastructure, Cloud & Managed Services / Birmingham / West Midlands
An IT Services and Solutions provider is seeking an IT Sales Executive to join their widely established and growing team in Birmingham. With ambitious plans for growth, you will be responsible for securing new business and generating additional business from current accounts; selling a portfolio of IT Services, Solutions, Hardware and Software.
The role is a purely new business focused opportunity initially but you will retain any accounts you win.
A background in the sale of IT solutions, Managed Services, Infrastructure, Hardware or Software is essential.
- To identify, develop and maximise opportunities for new business development
- Sales of a wide range of IT Hardware, Software, Solutions, Infrastructure and Managed Services
- Collaborating with Technical and Sales specialists to demonstrate the benefits and ROI
- Develop effective pipeline and strategy to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
What we’re looking for
- Strong understanding of IT B2B Services, Solutions and competitive landscape at a sales level
- Understanding of the sales lifecycle from customer reviews to delivery and support, with ability to progress opportunities through to close
- Good negotiation skills with the ability to identify scope to cross and up sell, perhaps using regulation and compliance
What’s on offer
Salary on offer is £25-35,000 + uncapped OTE circa £40-50k
– James Turley - IT Recruitment Consultant –
IT Sales – Software – Hardware – Managed Services – Virtualisation – Networking – Storage – IT Support – Cloud – Security – Infrastructure – Disaster Recovery – Consultancy - Account Manager - Business Development - Internal Sales – External Sales – Information Technology