£35,000 - £41,000
Are you an experienced Facilities Manager?
Are you seeking a new opportunity within a professional services firm?
We are currently working on behalf of one of our top clients who have excellent offices based in Birmingham City Centre and are looking to recruit an exceptional Facilities Manager! The role will be focused on ensuring the delivery of excellent high quality service whilst managing and leading a team.
Key duties will include:
- Managing and supporting a team of 3 reception and facilities staff
- Managing contractors, security staff and ensuring the safety of all visitors
- Assisting with office moves including budget management and client liaison
- Developing and coaching a team
- Dealing with all health and safety issues - adhering to policies and procedures and improving these where necessary
- Quality checking documents
- Producing regular reports of health & safety and facilities related matters
- IOSH and NEBOSH qualification
- Experience of working within a similar role and leading/managing a team
- Proactive and can-do approach
- Excellent team management skills - including communication
- Good IT skills
If you are interested and would like to hear more then please apply with your CV to Bell Cornwall Recruitment!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit www.bellcornwall.co.uk & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then please feel free to contact us on at your earliest convenience.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales