HR Advisor, Warwick
Our client in the education sector is looking to recruit an experienced and commercially astute HR Advisor for their base in Warwick, Warwickshire. A 12 month FTC, there is a high possibility that the role will become permanent. This role would suit an experienced HR Advisor/HR Officer.
- Provide a full range of professional HR guidance and support to the client group. Including: advising on terms and conditions of employment, resolution of work-related issues including grievance, discipline, flexible working, probationary periods, absence and performance management and organisational development.
- Support Managers in hearings associated with grievance, discipline, formal absence, performance and probationary management.
- Support the achievement of the HR Strategy, including specific projects and change management.
- Supporting and mentoring the HR Assistants
- The candidate will be CIPD qualified at Level 3 and above, or be actively working towards.
- The candidate will have previous and current experience of working to a similar level within a busy, proactive HR function.
- A working knowledge of current employment law and practice
- Able to demonstrate experience of successfully managing project work with successful, measureable outcomes.
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of operating in a commercial environment
- Able to demonstrate experience of providing a generalist HR service and supporting change management projects (including TUPE, restructuring)
- You must be able to work on your own initiative and hit the ground running by being able to manage a high workload.
- Able to work autonomously and also as part of a team.
You will need to hold a full driving license as travelling between various local sites will be necessary. In return, the candidate will receive a salary of between £25,508 - £30,303 per annum + generous holidays and benefits.